Friday Movie Night: Pacific Rim

12:29 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Pacific Rim Movie Poster

For this weeks Friday Movie Night, I thought I would pick an action based movie. I went and saw this movie in theaters, because my friend wanted to go see it. I watched the trailer and was surprised by how interesting I found it, since I am not a huge action movie fan. After seeing the movie, I was in awe. I was amazed by the cast, the plot line, the effects...basically everything.
After seeing this movie at least one million a few times, I highly recommend it. Oh, and a sequel is finally in the makes! I'm going to stop talking. Go watch this movie!

Shannon

PS. I have decided to take Saturdays off from blogging. Sunday will continue to feature a new Youtube video for the time being.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: