December 2015 Goals

4:17 PM Unknown 0 Comments


December is going to be a busy one. My work shifts have increased, which leaves less time for doing certain things that I like to do. But this also gives me more time to work on certain goals that I think are important to start on before the new year.

1. Read Big Magic and Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking.
2. Focus on being more thankful for what I do have and less on what I don't.
3. Stop being so negative while at work. I have a job, and I need to focus more time on enjoying the hours rather than focusing on being tired.
4. Eat fruits and veggies every day. I'm finding that my diet doesn't include all that many fruits and vegetables. I need to start eating healthier.
5. Wake up early on days I don't work.

What are your goals for December? Comment below!

Shannon

Check out my previous blog post here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: