Create With Me: Vision Board

1:52 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hello, everyone!

I've recently been seeing a lot of videos and blog posts about vision boards and the importance of them. A vision board is a collage of pictures, quotes, words, etc that inspire you to reach a goal. The goal can be something specific for the next couple of years, like graduating from college, or it can be something that will take a longer period to build, like building a family. Vision boards are daily reminders that keep you focused.

I decided to make my own vision board. It is nowhere near finished, but I like what I have accomplished so far. My vision board is focused on specific goals in a bunch of broader categories. I have writing, mindfulness, fitness, and spirituality as my four categories. I hope to expand upon my vision board in the future to include other goals of mine, such as starting a family.

Now that I have gotten all of the background information out of the way, let's create!

What you'll need:

-scissors
-glue
-tape and/or washi tape
-magazines
-some sort of canvas to put your cut out pieces on





What I did:

1. I cut out different images, quotes, and words from my different magazines.

2. I then trimmed down the pieces to the size I desired.

3. Then I placed the cut out pieces onto my canvas without gluing or taping them down.

4. Once satisfied with the layout, I glued or taped all of the cut out pieces onto my canvas.

Finished product:



I'm very happy with how this turned out. Art projects usually don't go that well for me, so I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

If you make your own vision board, please tag me in a picture of it on Twitter or Instagram, or tell me about it in the comments below! I would love to see all of your creations!

Have a fantastic Wednesday,

Shannon

Check out my previous post here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: