Friday Movie Night: Divergent

12:33 PM Unknown 0 Comments

This week's Friday Movie Night pick is Divergent! I love this series. I think that the movie stays true to the books. Let me know in the comments if you agree!

In case you missed yesterday's post, I live tweeted while I watched Avatar last Friday night. It was a spur of the minute idea, so I know a lot of people did not know about it. I will be live tweeting tonight at 9PM EST while watching Divergent.

There will be no FMN next week. I will be doing five College 101 posts instead of my regularly scheduled posts. There will also be five more Back to School videos uploaded next week. Today's Back to School video will be linked here and on Twitter once it is uploaded.

I hope to see you guys later tonight for FMN!

Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: