Inspiration of the Week: Amanda Hocking

11:11 AM Unknown 0 Comments

My inspiration this week is author Amanda Hocking. If you haven't heard of her, check out the Switched series on her website.

Last night, I read through Hocking's article for the millionth time on how she became a self-published author. What I always find most fascinating is that she would write books in 1-4 weeks while maintaining a full time job. When I read this article, I often found myself wondering if she ever slept (is she a vampire?). I wanted to know all of her secrets for writing a book in a week.

Every time I read this article, I instantly feel inspired to write more. I can sleep when my stories are done. So thank you, Amanda Hocking, for inspiring me to want to write more. I appreciate it.

Who inspires you? Let me know in the comments below!

The Back to School video of the day will be found here and on Twitter once it is uploaded.

Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: