Quote of the Week: My Favorite Quote: Socrates Philosophy

1:29 PM Unknown 0 Comments

 
For this weeks quote of the week, I decided it was time I share my favorite quote with you. Like with any quote, the meaning of this quote may be different for you than for me.
 
Many of us act like we have it all figured out. We know everything there is to know. What we believe must be right. We are set in our ways.
 
Socrates offers a different approach. He asks us: why not act like we do not know everything? What if we have our opinions but are open minded to other possibilities? What if we take every opportunity as a chance to possibly learn something new, rather than saying: "yeah, I know about that already." What if we act like we know nothing, so then we can learn and expand our knowledge of the world around us?
 
Even if we think we know everything there is to know, why not act like we have more to learn? None of us know everything. There is always more to learn.
 
Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: