Quote of the Week: It's Time to Start Living

1:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments


This week's quote is a special one. I love the background behind the quote (and the quote itself, of course). To me, this quote means to live a life of purpose. It does not mean to go through the actions of life: birth, school, college, work, marriage, kids, retire, die (although this life may work for some people). It means to make something of my life. Go somewhere new every week, try something different on the menu at a restaurant, switch up my employment if I want, travel the world, go to school for another degree just for fun, or learn to play an instrument. It does not mean to do the same routine day in and day out until I am old and finally wonder where my life has gone. It means to experience the world and to take things one day at a time. To live in the moment.

Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: