Friday Movie Night: Maleficent!
Go to the movies, buy some popcorn, and enjoy the movie!
Shannon
P.S. Do not forget to let me know what you thought of the movie! Also, leave movie suggestions down below for future Friday Movie Nights!
2:30 PM Unknown 2 Comments
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cotur acing elit. Ut euis eget dolor sit amet congue. Ut vira codo matis. Sed lacia luctus magna ut sodales lorem.
Hello, everyone! I've recently been seeing a lot of videos and blog posts about vision boards and the importance of them. A visio...
March 2016 Goals: My Happiness Project (Spiritual)
Friday Movie Night: Maleficent!
My Goals for 2015
My Happy List
More Things That Make Me Smile
More Places I'd Like to Travel To
My Last Semester of College
3 Differences Between the USA and Japan
My Morning Routine | Thailand 2017
Facts About Me That Pertain to the Present
Hi, Shannon! I saw this movie and it was great. I loved how they showed her side of the story.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked the movie! :)
Delete