7 of My Top Goals in Life

11:51 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Today, I wanted to share 7 of my top goals in life. I am young (only 20), and I have high expectations for myself to live the life I know I want to live. These goals have not changed in a few years, and I hope I never change them. My only wish is that this list continues to grow.

1.) I want to teach others and inspire them through my teachings.
2.) I want to travel the world and be inspired by the numerous cultures that exist.
3.) I want to become a published author and have my writing touch others.
4.) I want to complete my bucket list. (Though I am constantly adding new things to it, so this is the definition of a challenge of a lifetime).
5.) I want to one day find a lifetime partner.
6.) I want to have children (little curly haired children like me, please).
7.) I want to own an apartment overlooking the skyscrapers of New York City.

What are some of your goals in life?

Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: