5 Places I Wish To Travel To

1:02 PM Unknown 0 Comments

It has hit me just now that I have seen less than 1% of the world in my 20 1/2 years of life. And that thought scares me. The idea that I have barely seen any of the beauty the world has to offer each and every one of us confuses me and makes my heart skip a beat. Because I want to see it all. I want to see it all before I can no longer see any of it at all. So today's post is 5 places I wish to travel to.

5 places I wish to travel to:

1.) Great Wall of China

Great Wall of China


2.) Eiffel Tower

Eiffel Tower Paris, France

3.) Gold Coast, Australia
Gold Coast, Australia


4.) Northern Lights Fairbanks, Alaska

Northern Lights Fairbanks, Alaska

5.) Sea of Stars Vaadhoo Islands, Maldives

Sea of Stars Vaadhoo Islands, Maldives



Let me know if you would like to see another post like this. Also, comment down below places you wish to travel to. Enjoy your day!

Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: