3 Things I'd Like to Learn this Month

2:19 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I have been thinking a lot about trying out new things. I want to go to new places and experience things that I never even knew existed. I am not planning on taking a random trip to Europe yet, but I can start small and grow from there. I want to learn

1.) How to play the guitar. I tried to learn how to play guitar at sixteen (and failed miserably). I want to pick my guitar back up and not quit. I want to be able to play music whenever I want and write music.

2.) Sign language. I have always wanted to learn another language. I took two years of German in high school and have not maintained my understanding for the language. I really want to learn sign language, so why not start now? There is no time like the present.

3.) Filming. I want to learn how to film videos. I have been thinking about starting a Youtube channel for awhile now. I want to do beauty related videos as well as vlogs into my everyday life. This is a new experience (as blogging still is) that I want to learn about and become better at.

What are some things you would like to learn this month? Anything new you plan on trying? Comment down below and let me know!

Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: