The Other Juliette: Would You Rather?

7:32 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Today, I am answering 15 would you rather questions. I got these questions from The Other Juliette's blog. She is doing a blog post every day this month, and I have decided that this post idea was too brilliant to pass up on. The rules are that you have to pick one. You cannot say: "I'm not choosing." So without further ado, here I go.

Would you rather...

1. Be blind or be deaf
I would rather be deaf. I cannot imagine not being able to see the beautiful world around me.
 
2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are
Taller. I am just under 5'5".

3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life
Teenager. I've never been a senior citizen, so I am not entirely sure if I am making the right decision in answering teenager.

4. Have no hands or no legs

No hands. I cannot fathom not being able to walk and take myself places.

5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows
Eyebrows. You can always fill them in.
 
6. Eat a worm or a cockroach
Worm.
7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole
North Pole. I prefer the cold over the hot.

8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver
Personal driver. I like cooking, but I am not a big fan of driving.

9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout
Always have to whisper. I am very soft-spoken. Shouting all the time would hurt my throat far more than everyone else's.

10. Can't taste or can't smell
Can't smell. I already have a terrible sense of smell, so this one is pretty easy to answer.
11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap
Saran wrap sounds a lot nicer.
12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day
Twitter shut down for a day. Twitter and I have a love/hate relationship.
13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry
Blurry pictures. The words being said matter more than the pictures.
14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts
Never be able to post another GIF. I love talking and interacting with you guys. :)
15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck
Tag. Definitely tag.
Hope you enjoyed this kind of post! See you guys tomorrow with a new makeup tutorial!
Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: