Inspiration of the Week: Sheridyn Fisher

2:50 PM Unknown 0 Comments


I chose Sheridyn Fisher as this weeks inspiration of the week because she inspires me to be a better person. I follow her on Instagram and Twitter. She is best friends with one of my favorite Youtubers, Karissa Pukas, so she has been in some vlog videos as well. (EDIT: Fisher and Pukas are no longer friends, but I am still inspired by both of these women every day.) Fisher inspires not just me, but people around the world to be good people and to live a healthy lifestyle. She posts pictures of her morning exercises with her husband and three dogs as well as recipes for smoothies.

Fisher is a model. She has her own swimsuit line called Sheridyn Swim that she models for. You can check her line out here. I do not own any of the pieces from her line, but I may buy something one day!

Have an inspirational day,

Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: