Winter Morning Routine 2016

12:38 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hi! Today's post is something different. I took some pictures of what I do in the morning on days I am not working. If you like this sort of post, be sure to let me know so I can do more of them in the future!

I wake up at 7am every day. I like to snuggle up with my leopard print blanket before stretching and grabbing the current book I am reading. Right now, I am reading Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking. I like to read for at least half an hour before I do anything else. This is a habit I have formed to keep me from going onto social media as soon as I wake up.

On some mornings, I like to scroll through Bloglovin and check on my YouTube subscriptions after  I read.


 After reading, I finally get myself out of bed. I like to look out my window at the trees around me before heading downstairs for something to eat. On this particular morning, I toasted a bagel. I added Smart Balance before taking it upstairs and eating it while watching an episode of Lost.


I love Mr. Eko :)
After breakfast, I typically write in my journal before jumping in the shower. I'm keeping track of how I am feeling every day while completing my happiness project.

Once I shower, the rest of the day is mine to do whatever I have planned.

I hope you enjoyed this sort of post! See you guys on Monday!

Shannon

Check out my previous post here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: