Some of my Favorite Apps | January 2016

4:20 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Living in a generation of drastic advances in technology has led to my appreciation for apps, especially those that help keep me up to date with current events and answer all of my questions. I created a post today full of some of my favorite apps. These are not all of the apps I use on a day to day basis.

As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. With this in mind, let's get into some of my favorite apps!

Bloglovin

Bloglovin is a great app for those who love to read a lot of blogs. Most blogs are connected to Bloglovin, so it is easy to search for who you are looking for and follow them. I like the option of saving blog posts into different customizable categories. It is a lot like Pinterest's board system. My blog is on Bloglovin. If you want to follow me, I will redirect you here.

YouTube

An oldie, but always a goodie. I have been on YouTube for years, and the app keeps improving with every update. The most recent update features a "trending" section, which I enjoy. I follow many vloggers, lifestyle channels, and chefs. My YouTube channel is linked here if you are interested in going through my subscription list.

Pinterest

Pinterest is my second Google. Whenever I have a question pertaining to food, or if I'm looking for diy projects, this is the place I go. I have a ridiculous amount of boards that I should probably work on organizing more. Most of my boards are kept on private, but if you are interested in following me, I will link my Pinterest account here.

Notes App for iPad

Ever since I got my iPad, I have been using the notes app when I can't be bothered to grab my laptop. I've become a fairly decent typist on my iPad (I'm typing this post on my iPad), and I like making notes for blog posts or my fiction writing on the notes app. The app is simple to use, and I find it to be especially convenient when I have an idea in the middle of the night that is too long for me to try to type on my phone (I am the worst at typing on my phone.) This app comes with the iPad mini.

What are some of your favorite apps? Comment below and share! I'm always looking for new apps!

Shannon

Check out my previous post here.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: