January 2016 Music Playlist

5:41 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hi!!!


I have been crazy busy this month. I worked four nights at work doing inventory. Inventory is where we scan every item in the store so we have an overview of what's left over after the previous year. It was definitely a different experience for me since I've never worked overnight shifts at any place I've worked.

Today's post is another music playlist. It doesn't have that many songs on it, and half of the songs on it are from the playlist loop that plays at Macy's. I will continue to add more songs throughout the month. I will link it here, so you can continue to come back to this post for updates! If you have any music suggestions for me, please let me know!

Shannon

Check out my previous post here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: