A Review of 2015

6:41 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Wow, 2015 is almost over! This year has been full of life changes. From graduating college to accepting life changes, I have learned so much about myself. I am slowly becoming the person I want to be, and I couldn't be more proud of the progress I have made internally this year. Here are some of the highlights from this year.

I got glasses.
I got certified to teach ESL.
I earned a Bachelor's Degree in English at Frostburg State University.
I got a job that required me to work 40+ hours a week.
My brother became a Novice Buddhist Monk.
I did my best to remain optimistic and happy in every situation.
I actually completed one of my New Year's Resolutions. I read 12 books this year.
I almost watched the entire series of Friends (I'm in season 10.)
I cut my hair very short (I prefer long hair, but I wanted to get rid of my security blanket and embrace something new.)
I lived in Philadelphia for one month.
I roadtripped to Ocean City twice with my closest friends.
I went through an episode of depression and opened up to those closest to me about it.
I started blogging again and stuck to my schedule.

What did you accomplish this year?

Shannon

Check out my previous post here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: