Monthly Favorites: June 2014

8:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments

June is just about over! What a crazy month this has been for me! I still cannot believe that I launched my own blog this month! This month I have also learned a lot about myself, who my friends are, and my employment life.

Here is a list of things I have been loving in the month of June!

Strawberry Shortcake:



Strawberry Shortcake
This picture is totally from Google. My presentation of strawberry
shortcake is terrible compared to this.




I love making strawberry shortcake! Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits, and I am just a breadaholic. I cannot eat enough bread.

Google +:

Google+

Though I only started my blog about a week ago, I have grown to love Google +. Before I started using the site, I thought it was something I would not be interested in. But I have already connected with people and found some really cool communities.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green:

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


I loved this book. I was fascinated by the intellect Hazel and Augustus possessed and how aware they were of their surroundings. I was upset by the ending, but we knew it was coming.

Rude by Magic! and Am I Wrong? by Nico & Vinz:

Brilliant songs! You can check out Rude here and Am I Wrong? here.

28 Days:

28 Days

I enjoyed this movie quite a bit. I watched this movie with my family because someone close to us went into rehab three weeks ago.

Grey's Anatomy:

Grey's Anatomy


I love this show! I am almost done Season 4. I have been binge watching it whenever I have free time (which is not that often these days). The characters are so realistic and each of them are making developments, which I like.

What have you been loving this month? Comment down below!

Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: