Quick Post: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Teaser Trailer EXCITEMENT!

3:56 PM Unknown 0 Comments

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part  Poster


So you guys don't know this about me, but I LOVE The Hunger Games! I read all of the books in the span of a week (while being a full-time college student and having a part-time job) back in the Fall of 2011. I initially picked up The Hunger Games from Barnes & Nobles when one of my favorite singers, Liz from Megan and Liz, tweeted about her excitement for the casting of the movie.



Moving on to the Teaser Trailer. I love Donald Sutherland as President Snow. At first, I was surprised by his demeanor in The Hunger Games movie because the only other movie I had seen him in at the time was Pride & Prejudice (where he played the kind and witty Mr. Bennet). After seeing the past two Hunger Games movies, I think he does a great job bringing President Snow to life. His malicious tone sends chills down my spine every time I watch a scene with him.

My favorite part of the Teaser Trailer is when the camera pans out, and you see Peeta standing next to President Snow. The poor guy looks so stoic and miserable, I can barely handle it. I'm excited to see the first full-length trailer for the movie! Hopefully it will be out soon!

Let me know what you thought of the Teaser Trailer. I have the link to it here.

Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: