A Day in Philly: Eastern State Penitentiary and Rocky Steps

6:10 PM Unknown 0 Comments

On Saturday my friend Addye and I drove up to Philly to see our best friend Bridget. We spent the car ride jamming to old Now cds and catching up. Once in Philly, we took a tour of the Eastern State Penitentiary and went to the Rocky Steps for some exercise (and picture taking). We got a mix of bar food for lunch, including one of my favorite foods, french fries. After lunch, we went back to Bridget's apartment to relax before eating dinner. We wound up watching Hocus Pocus and watching Vine videos until we got dinner down the street at Jimmy Johns. Addye and I then drove back to Maryland, wishing we didn't have to leave.






Saturday was full of food, friendship, and making memories. I miss Bridget every day, and I can't wait to see her again.

What are some of your favorite places to go to when you visit Philly? I need suggestions for the next time we visit Bridget!

Shannon

Check out my previous post here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: