Artists to Listen to

4:29 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I love music. Every genre. Every artist. Every song I hear. I can't get enough of music. Even though I listen to all music, there a few groups that have stood above the rest lately. If you want to learn more about the groups talked about in this post, I will have their websites linked somewhere in this post.

Walk Off The Earth


I have loved this band from the moment I saw their cover of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" a couple years ago. I have their EP and both albums downloaded onto my iPod, and their latest album, Sing It All Away has become my all time favorite album. WOTE doesn't fit into just one genre. When describing them to people, no words come to my mind. You can't describe WOTE. You just listen to them and appreciate their music.

If you are interested in Walk Off The Earth, you can go to their website or YouTube channel, where they post covers and originals.

Mod Sun


Ah, Mod Sun. I discovered this gem this past summer through Youtuber Meghan Hughes. She raved about Mod Sun on her Twitter account and vlog channel, so I knew I had to check him out. I listened to Mod Sun's latest album, titled Look Up, on Spotify one afternoon and knew that I needed the whole thing right that second. Mod Sun sings about love, peace, and weed, and is a hippie at heart. He inspires me through his words, and I highly suggest listening to not only his music, but his piece titled "Did I Ever Wake Up?" on Spotify.

You can find more about Mod Sun on his website and Twitter.

Elle King


Elle King has the raspy rock and roll voice of this generation. I have been looking for her for years, and I am so glad I have found her and her music. King's song "Ex's and Oh's" is well known, but the other songs on her first album, Love Stuff, are worth looking into as well. King is well on her way to success, and I am excited to see what she does next.

If you are interested in finding out more about Elle King, check out her website or Twitter.

Shannon

Check out my previous post here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: