Who Am I? (A Reintroduction to Me)

5:50 AM Unknown 0 Comments



It's been such a long time since I've consistently posted on my blog. Almost an entire year. I have changed so much since coming to Thailand. I feel like a completely different person. But I'm also very similar to who I was before. Many of my likes and dislikes have stayed the same. I've learned a lot though, and I finally feel like I'm coming into being an adult. So today I'm going to share some of my likes, dislikes, fears, dreams, and thoughts that could be expanded upon in later posts (if you're interested in this).

1. My favorite stand alone book is Pride and Prejudice.
2. My favorite book series is A Song of Fire and Ice.
3. I'm afraid of snakes.
4. I dream of being a published author.
5. I officially finished the first draft of my first novel at the end of 2016.
6. My tongue does not like spicy food, but sometimes I eat it anyways because it tastes good. I want to enjoy spicy food, but my tongue is the enemy.
7. I teach English to 9th grade and 12th grade students in the eastern part of Thailand.
8. I've lived in three different places since being in Thailand.
9. I don't like staying in one place for too long.
10. I'm working on finding the beauty in my daily life.
11. My favorite colors are yellow, purple, and silver.
12. Burnt orange is not an appealing color.
13. I love to play The Sims 3 in my free time.
14. My favorite TV show is Once Upon A Time.
15. I have dreamed of living in Thailand for most of my life. And now I'm living this dream.
16. I like to wake up, stretch, and say at least three things that I am grateful for every morning.
17. My apartment complex has a pet cat. Her name is Princess. And she gave birth to four adorable kittens at the end of November.
18. The kittens live in my outdoor kitchen.
19. That's probably weird, but I love it.
20. One of my dreams is to swim with sharks in open water. Particularly whale sharks. It's been a dream of mine since I was nine.
21. I've been drinking out of the same green water bottle pretty much every day for over a year now.
22. This isn't because I have a fascination with this water bottle. I just like that it holds 30 ounces of water at one time.
23. My eyes are very sensitive to the sun, so I never leave my house without sunglasses, even when it is raining. You never know if the sun will come out to play while you're not home.
24. I cook my meals out of a rice cooker. On the weekends I like to do experimental cooking to see what can be made in a rice cooker. So far, pancakes have been a flop, but I'm not giving up yet.
25. I enjoy watching the sunset from the balcony in front of my apartment most nights.


So there's some likes, dislikes, fears, dreams, and thoughts about me. I would love to get to know you better so please leave a comment below telling me about yourself!


Shannon

Check out my previous post here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: