Who Are You?: The Return of Shannon!

10:12 PM Unknown 0 Comments



https://twitter.com/shannonarielle7
Hi!


Long time no see? I am excited to be back on my blog! I stopped posting around the time I packed back up for my senior year of college. I meant to write posts during the semester, but life has a funny way of getting in the way of things we want to do. This semester was a big one for me. So many things have changed in just a short span of a few months. While reading through some of the lastest posts on my blog, I realized that I am a different person than I was at the end of the summer. I think this semester taught me a lot about myself, and I grew into someone I am proud of. I plan on writing an end of the year reflection post on my self-discoveries. I hope you guys will stick around to read it!

Always with love,

Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: