7 Things I Learned in 2014

12:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments

thelifeofshannonarielle.blogspot.com/

2014 has been a big year for me. I am continuously changing as I try and figure out who I am. I have learned a lot along the way so far.

1.) Get rid of toxic relationships. If a relationship is holding you back it is time to let it go. Holding on to toxic relationships will only hurt you.


2.) Be happy. I will never go another day where I am not happy. Happiness brings out the best in us.

3.) Life is too short to worry about the small things. I used to get stressed over everything I did no matter how small it was. This year I have learned that those small things aren't as important as I made them out to be.

4.) Love yourself. This is something I have been working on this year. I haven't been happy with myself in awhile, because I never felt as if I was using my full potential. I was never where I wanted to be. I learned that I am who I am now, and I love her very much.

5.) Food is heavenly. I have always been a very picky eater. This year I stepped up my food game and discovered that I have been missing out on a ton of great dishes. I have also discovered a passion for cooking. I love trying out new dishes and experimenting to see what ingredients work well together.

6.) Politics excite me. I have never taken the time to study politics, but this past semester I took a class that focused on politics and philosophy. It expanded my knowledge immensely and has helped me work through some political problems I have and figure out what I think.

7.) How to stand up for what I believe in. I have never been one to share my opinions. I have always felt that my opinions will be ridiculed or that I couldn't defend them the way others can. This year I discovered that I can share my opinions and that I should stand up and share what I believe in.

I hope all of you have had an inspiring year. Let me know what you have learned this year!

See you in 2015!

Shannon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: