Books I Plan On Reading Nov-Dec 2015 Edition

2:41 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I love reading. It is one of my favorite things to do with my time. Reading is also beneficial, as it helps me improve my writing and helps educate me and improve my memory. Here is a list of books that I plan on reading by the time 2015 is over:


Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert

I have been reading Gilbert's Eat, Pray, Love this month. I like Gilbert's writing style, and I love to read about creativity. I'm looking forward to this one for sure.



The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

I'm actually a quarter of the way into this book. I just stopped reading it early on this year, probably because I became enticed by another book. Now that it is November, I have started to seriously think about making my own happiness project for next year. I would like to finish the original book before I dive into making my own.


Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison

My mom is reading this book series. I stumbled upon Into the Woods, which is a collection of short stories based on the world and characters from The Hollows series. I found the world to be different from any other I have read, so I decided to give the first book a try. I read the first chapter online before rushing to the library to pick up a physical copy of it. I hope this series will give me the push I need to want to read fiction again. I talked about my lack of inspiration towards reading fiction in this post here.


Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain

I have started this book as well, but I am only about thirty pages in. I don't know why I put this book down, because I was really looking forward to reading it. It could be because I was focused on reading Wild by Cheryl Strayed and lost interest for awhile, but I plan on finishing this book before the year is over.

I think these books will get me through the end of 2015. I also grabbed the first two books in the Hannah Swensen series at the library, because I just can't resist starting this series over when the books are readily available. Books are my strength and weakness.

Let me know what books you plan on reading down below or on any of my social media sites. I am always looking for new books to read, so tweet me a book link or talk to me on Facebook. I love hearing from you!

Shannon


Check out my previous post here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: